Registration for C++ and Beyond 2012 includes the technical and social sessions, copies of the presentation materials, breakfast and lunch each day, and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, but you are responsible for your accommodations and your evening meals. You must book your hotel room separately from registering for C&B.
The venue is the remarkable Grove Park Inn, which describes itself as follows:
Framed by the Blue Ridge and the Great Smoky Mountain ranges, The Grove Park Inn is two miles from downtown Asheville, North Carolina, with restaurants offering every cuisine imaginable, eclectic shops, historic landmarks, and art galleries. Our Asheville hotel is a short drive to the Biltmore Estate, Blue Ridge Parkway, North Carolina Arboretum and Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Relax in charming rooms and suites with views of the beautiful mountains, lush fairways, Spa garden or welcoming courtyard. Feel the history of Asheville in the charming rooms of our historic Main Inn with a unique blend of modern luxury and the vintage detail of Arts & Crafts-era furnishings. Select rooms enjoy spa-style bathrooms, plush pillowtop beds, and large windows that open to radiant mountain sunsets.
To book your room for C++ and Beyond 2012, call the hotel at +1-800-438-5800. Ask for the reservations department. Tell them you’re with C++ and Beyond, because that will get you a special room rate of $189 per night (plus tax). This rate is for a room in the Run-of-the-House category, which generally holds only two people. If you’d like to put more than two people in a room, please make sure that the room you are reserving can accommodate the number of people. The hotel’s web site has information about the various room types that are available, but you’ll need to call the Grove Park Inn to find out what the corresponding rates are.
- The special rates are available only for rooms booked by July 6, so be sure to book by then.
- The rates apply for the nights of August 2-11, i.e., not only during C&B itself, but also for three nights before and after. Make a vacation of it!
- If more than two adults are in a room, each adult beyond the second will incur a fee of $40.00 per night (plus tax). There is no charge for children 18 or younger who share with their parents.
- Accessible, Smoking and Pet rooms have limited availability; please submit these requests as early as possible.
- One night’s deposit at time of booking is required to confirm your reservation. You may cancel without penalty up to 72 hours prior to 4 pm on the arrival date. Deposit will be forfeited if reservations are cancelled less than 3 days prior to arrival.
- You’re responsible for your incidental expenses (i.e. telephone calls, honor bar items, movies, spa services, and retail store purchases), plus all applicable taxes.
Enjoy your stay at the beautiful Grove Park Inn at Asheville!